Paul Scinocca REALTOR®

Winnipeg, Manitoba
R2M 5G9

Cell: (204) 997-0651
Bus: (204) 989-6900
Fax: (204) 257-6382
Email: paulscinocca@shaw.ca

Comments

Write a comment

Submitted by Stephanie Skrumeda

Paul is THEE most reliable and hardworking realtor I have ever had the pleasure of working with throughout my several years of searching for my first home. Paul did everything in his power (at any hour) to make sure I was happy and that at the end of the day I received what I wanted. Paul made sure that he, himself was comfortable with the property that I purchased as well. He will never steer anyone wrong. Paul definitely took care of me in the best way possible and treats me more like a friend rather than a "client." Paul was able to explain every single detail to me regarding legal matters and general real estate information that many home buyers need to know. Everything was explained to me and presented in a very professional manner by Paul. I recommend Paul to anyone who wants a reliable, honest, and hard-working realtor who looks after his clients as if they are family. Many thanks to Paul! I will definitely be calling again when I'm ready to find my "forever" home :).

Submitted by Cameron and Lisa Habisreutinger

Paul recently helped us purchase our first home in Winnipeg. Paul is an honest and caring person who went well above and beyond anyone could ask of an agent. Every property we approached him with, that we wanted to see, he immediately arranged for a viewing at a time that worked for us. We never felt like we had to wait for a response from Paul, as he was always on top of his communication. Paul has seen us through every step of the home buying process in Winnipeg, and really helped us understand the market. We never felt like Paul was only looking out for his own best interest. We felt he was on our side, and would stick with us until we found the best home that met our needs and budget. After the purchase date, Paul has even helped us arrange visits to the home with a contractor, appraiser, and architect. Even though he had already earned his paycheque, he continued to earn our respect. Thanks Paul, for everything you did. We will recommend you highly to everyone we meet who needs a realtor.

Submitted by Schon and Lee-Anne Brewer

Paul is a fantastic agent. Not only did he help us sell our home in a matter of a few days, he is also helping us find a home. His professionalism and attention to detail far surpass any expections that we had. We will highly recommend Paul for anyone's real estate needs. Not only is he a fantastic agent, he is a great asset to have on your side.

Submitted by Todd and Karen Giffin

We needed to buy a home in Winnipeg for our daughter to go to school. Paul listened to her needs and ours took alot of evenings and found a home to make everyone happy. We were very fortunate to have Paul look after our family and would use him again and recommend him for any Real Estate needs in our future

Submitted by Olivia and Dean Wall

This was our first sale and he was such a great help. He told us what to do to make our house look better to the buyers eyes. He worked so hard to sell our house and was very professional. You can tell he is a family man who loves what he does for a living. We will be calling him when we buy or sell again.

Submitted by Chad and Sarah Haidey

Above and beyond are the words I would use to describe Paul. He was organized, professional and ready to sell our home. Once he did a review of the property, he identified areas that we need to change, pictures to be removed, staging that could be done etc. We had a loose door handle and a snowy walkway, small things that needed to be taken care of; the next day Paul was there with his shovel and drill to take care of everything. His keen eye for detail and beautiful photography transformed our house into a showroom dream. He sold our home in one weekend and was able to generate multiple offers; our experience was excellent. Thank you Paul!